Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Paige Hearts Disney

We had a family reunion at Disney World last week...so fun! We met my parents, my brother & sister-in-law, and my sister's family for a week of fun-filled non-stop Disneymania! We aren't all together very often, so it was a much appreciated vacation together.

Paige wasn't so sure about this ride, but she danced all the way through 'It's a Small World'.
(Don't start thinking about the song...it sticks!)

Of course...we had to get our pictures taken with Goofy & Pluto!! She LOVED them! But she pretty much loves anything that looks like a stuffed animal. =)

In "San Francisco" (aka MGM 'movie' set)

Out of all the fun, new, exciting things to see, her favorite was the "Winnie the Pooh" crawl-around area!

My niece, Annika, looking fierce with the pink Power Ranger.

Yeah...we obviously got into the Disney spirit!!

We'll definitely go back when Paige is old enough to ride roller coasters!!

6 comments:

Ava said...

Great pictures!
Looks like a super-fun trip!
Love, jka

Sara Neufeld said...

How fun! I love the picture of you & Will in San Fransisco!

Jackie Sue said...

Did you know Nick and EMily were just there too? How fun to get to go. I love all the pictures!

lindsayloo said...

wow, that pink power ranger is intense!

Elizabeth said...

Your trip looks so fun! We took Isabelle to Disney when she was the same age as Paige, but we definitely think it's time to go again.

Anonymous said...

I love the pics! The one in front of the castle makes me want to go! Miss you friend!