Tuesday, September 2, 2008

One Week Old

OK, so Halle is one & 1/2 weeks old now, but I took this picture at exactly one week. Things have been a little busy, but each day is getting easier and easier. I LOVE having two girls...I know how much my sister means to me, and I'm so happy they will have the same gift of each other. =)

Below is Paige showing off her big sister skills. She's doing really well...it's been an adjustment in some ways, but she gets really excited when she notices Halle and gives her the "one finger touch".


One & 1/2 weeks. So precious!! We love our girls!!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

They are so sweet! I hope to see them at homecoming! :)

Laura said...

They are adorable! I love having two boys for the same reason...I think their little relationships are so sweet!!! It's so fun having two, isn't it?
Blessings,
The Jarvis Family

@nnie said...

Wow... this brings back such memories of my two little girls. They are precious! And that last pic of Halle... LOVE IT! Congrats to you both and enjoy every second.
Love, The Hankins

Ava said...

Love those girls!
It was fun to meet Halle!
xoxo

Jackie Sue said...

Christy, she is so beautiful! I can't wait to meet her! Are you going to be around Homecoming week?? Maybe for brunch?

lindsayloo said...

Oh my gosh they are so precious.
Okay, I will not forget... I'm adding you to my blogroll this second! Keep up the posting on the two-child household... Since someday I hope to join that demographic. =) SOMEday!!!